Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shopping with friends!

One of the good things about having two good friends that are teachers, is that we get to hang out any time school is out. So, while school was out over the Christmas break, Brady and I got to hang out with some of our best friends! Alexis and Kensley, and Jennifer and Garrison. I made Brady a Christmas shirt and then I made Kensley and Garrison ones to match. So, after shopping all day at Grapevine Mills, we took pics in the back of Alexis' SUV of all the kids in their matching shirts. They were TOO cute! I can't wait to watch them grow up together. I hope they stay close. Here are a few pictures:










And then, the next week, we all got together and went out to Stonebriar just for fun. Alexis and I rode together, because none of us have a car big enough for ALL of us to fit in. On the way home, we look back and Brady and Kensley are holding hands... it was SOOO cute! Here are a few pics of that.




1 comment:

Debbie said...

LOVE the pics of them holding hands!!! :)