Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 09

Christmas was SOOO fun this year! We took Brady to see Santa Claus downtown and he was NOT happy, but it made for some HILARIOUS pics.


We ran around like chickens with our heads cut off between Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas... trying to get visits in with all of our families. But, that's what the holidays are all about right? Brady was so fun to watch opening his presents and even seeing the presents Santa got him. I didn't get pictures of him opening everything, but I will post some of the ones I did get. It's so crazy how different this year was from last. No, this technically wasn't Brady's first Christmas, but he was only 3 months old last year, so he didn't have a clue what was going on. I can't believe how fast time is flying right now. He is such a sweet little boy with an amazingly sweet spirit and we just love him so much. I thank God every day for bringing the most perfect baby boy into our lives. I can't imagine life without him!




Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Holz said...

what is that first toy? I love those pj's he is so cute. I am so happy everyday that he is going to be my son in law ;)