Sunday, September 20, 2009

Brady's Birthday Party
















Wow... I think this is a record for me! =) Two posts in one week! Anyway, I just thought I would write a little about his birthday party. It went REALLY well. We had so many family and friends here at the house to share this special day with us. His cake turned out SUPER cute! Thanks, Kym, for making it for us! He wasn't too interested in eating his cake. I don't know if it was because everyone was staring at him or if he just wasn't hungry or what. Oh well... he's gonna be like his mom!

Brady got SOOO many presents! He is LOVING all of his toys... well, all of them except for one. Hah... maybe it will grow on him. Dusty and I got him a Cozy Coupe... he loves to get in it and just chill. He's so funny!

We are so blessed to have such great friends and family. Thank you to everyone who made this day special!

Love you guys!
The Cottons

1 comment:

Debbie said...

awww, so adorable!!! love his outfit, too!! :)

i cant believe he's already ONE!