Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Big One Year Old!!!







I can't believe Brady is 1! It honestly does not feel like a whole year has gone by since our sweet baby boy came into this world. There are so many things to update everyone on, but I'm sure I will forget something.

Brady is now pulling up and cruising along just about anything he can reach! He can stand up on his own for a good minute. He's even taken a step or two 3 or 4 times, but nothing consistent. He loves to hold our hands and walk all over the house. That's his special time with daddy in the evenings. He takes him by one hand and goes for a walk around the house.

He also climbs all the way up our staircase and crawls through the gate (and then immediately turns around and tries to close the gate). He's so silly!

He talks ALL the time! He can say mama, daddy, and yay. At one time, it sounded like he was saying "what's that?" and "all done" but I haven't heard those in a while. He can tell you that a puppy says "woof woof" and he's even said "ooo ooo eee eee" when asked what a monkey says. Those are all of the words I can think of right now.

He went for his one year check up yesterday. He got 3 shots. =( He weighes 23 lbs 11 oz and is 30" long. He's still right in that 50-75%... just barely above that 50% line.

We also met Karen and Jordan at Chuck E Cheese for lunch yesterday. He had so much fun! I put him on all of the little car rides. He cried when I took him out! LOL... He's gonna LOVE his birthday present from Dusty and me! =)

I have pics to post, but I'm gonna wait until after his birthday party Saturday. I'll try to make another post after that to let everyone know how his party went.

That's all for now. Love everyone!

The Cottons






No comments: