Tuesday, June 9, 2009

High 5!

Well, Brady is now giving high 5's! Ok, so, if he's in the mood to give you a high 5, he will. Otherwise, he'll just look at you and smile, like "Hah... I don't think so!" He started doing that last Wednesday. We were walking around Babies R Us with Ashley and she said "High 5" and he just started doing it. Now it's hit or miss on whether he will actually doing it.

Then, Sunday morning, Dusty was holding Brady while I was getting ready to leave for church and he just started clapping out of the blue. It's SOOO cute! And when you say "Yay!" after he does it, he smiles REALLY big and does it some more.... just to hear you say "YAY!" but I do it because it's cute! =)

Anyway, Brady will be nine months next week... a week from today, actually! I can't believe it! But, I will write again next week and update you on his stats for 9 months.

Later!
The Cottons

No comments: