Tuesday, May 19, 2009

8 Months!

Well, Brady is now 8 months old. I can't believe how fast he is growing. It makes me sad that he is not going to be a baby much longer. But at the same time, I can't wait to see him grow. I think I mentioned in my last blog that he has been army crawling. He is ALL over the place now. He followed me into the bathroom twice today! Ha ha...

So, for new things, his second tooth is ALMOST to the surface. It wants to pop through SO bad! He looks so cute with a little tooth sticking up out of his gums. His next big feat... HE PULLED HIMSELF TO A STANDING POSITION! I couldn't believe my eyes! I was in such shock that I couldn't even get Dusty's attention to tell him until he was already standing!

I need to upload some more pictures to my computer and then I'll add some to the post.

Love ya!
The Cottons

No comments: