Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 09



I am SOOO behind on posts, but I'm going to try to catch up and do a whole bunch right now, so bear with me.




So, for Thanksgiving this year, we did the usual. We had lunch at my parents. We got to see my grandparents (mom's parents), my grandmother (dad's mom) and 3 of my dad's sisters. Stephanie wasn't there this year... she went to Colorado with her son. She was definitely missed! We also got to see my uncle's (who passed away in 2004) wife and son and his wife and her little boy. There was just a whole house full!




We came home and let Brady take a nap before heading to dinner at Assaad and Crissy's. Dusty's parents and younger sister were there along with his grandma. Brady had a lot of fun playing with his cousin Audrey.




Here are some pictures:


No comments: