Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Final Stretch

Well... I now have just over 4 weeks left in this pregnancy and it's finally hitting me that I'm about to bring a new life into this world. Dusty and I couldn't be more excited! We are going tomorrow to get the rest of the "big items" we still need like the car seat, travel system and bouncer. Then it's down to just making the house baby ready and getting everything put together, set up, and cleaned up. I'm starting to realize that the little man could make his entrance any time now, and it's so exciting! I am a little overwhelmed at everything I'm feeling right now, but it's all good things. This is just the most amazing experience of my life and I can't believe I am about to be a mother. My dream is finally coming true! Dusty is going to make a great dad, and I can't wait to see him interact with his son. It's going to be awesome!

I guess that's all for now... I will try to start posting at least once a week so you all can see what is going on in our new little family.

Love ya'll!
Heather

No comments: